hand-crocheted tampons I’m very anal about cleaning my sex toys. Sex With Emily Jesus F**king Christ what is going on here? Melanie Amaro rebukes Satan on Twitter (Rickey.org) (see what they both did there?) The 2014 Orthodox Calendar has been released, and believe me, it’ll have you on your knees in prayer! Sexy Priests Strip […]
“Are we the kind of boys we want? And if not, who will have we, if we won’t have us?” – Yolo Akili The strangest thing happened. I spent the last two years trying to make this South East Asian man love me back (at the level I was at) to no avail. Then suddenly […]
“Gender socialization is trauma.” – Yolo Akili Ever meet someone and it feels like you’ve known them your entire life? This is going to sound crazy, but I knew Yolo Akili before I knew him. Like many men I follow on Twitter, I started following him because I thought he was cute. He would show […]
I think it’s completely apropo for the summer to end how it began: raining. It’s been a particularly wet season. Throughout the last few months I often found myself up late at night watching the rain, lost in my feelings. So much so I had to create a soundtrack for these sessions. So much has […]
Don’t impregnate chicks that know your Twitter handle. etfp via Twitter I’ve met the man of my dreams and he’s an asshole. Plan B? OKcupid profile Los Angeles is a lot like Mean Girls. Just without an “off” button. Not that you’d want to turn off Mean Girls… Davey Wavey via his Facebook It’s hard […]
This [song] is about closing a chapter in your life. Whether you’ve lost someone physically, mentally or emotionally…there’s a lot of emotions that go into that; frustration, anger…and it’s OK to feel that way. When it’s time to close that chapter in your life, it’s not always easy to say goodbye, but sometimes necessary. Melanie […]
“It makes sense, but guys don’t make sense often.” In part 2 (Part 1 here) Mr. Jones and I continue to talk about good sex and who to get it from. Editorial note: the audio isn’t up to my standards. I apologize in advance if you experience an echo, etc. Show notes & links: OWGs […]
“What do you need?” It’s an awkward question. I don’t get asked it often enough to have answers ready either. When I first heard of Mark Carson’s murder I instantly got a migraine. Not because I was still intoxicated and processing the events of the night before. Nor was it because I work right there […]
“I’m nobody’s stop on the train to pussytown.” In this episode Me and Mr. Jones, one of the funniest people I follow on Twitter talk about getting it in and the politics of being out. Editorial note: the audio isn’t up to my standards. I apologize in advance if you experience humming, etc. Show notes […]
In this episode Jamaican Wifey and I dissect Treating Men Like Four-Year-Olds, which changed my life. (highly recommended you read before listening) Show notes & links: communication (or lack thereof) emotional unavailability The Rules of Engagement 2012 the epistemology of wife Operating From a Deficit The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts […]
- Christina Aguilera Should Have Done the Michael Jackson Grammy Tribute February 3, 2010
- Operating From A Deficit December 14, 2010
- Preferences, Pride and Prejudice (Part 1 of 2) January 18, 2012
- My Single Experience June 17, 2011
- Discover Your Strengths and Conquer the World March 3, 2011
- Quotes of the Week: Baby It’s Cold Outside November 10, 2013
- Am I The Kind of Man I Want? October 7, 2013
- Spotlight: Yolo Akili September 25, 2013
- Summer Rain September 22, 2013
- Quotes of the Week: Time Flies When You’re Having Fun (Redux) July 16, 2013
- Am I The Kind of Man I Want? | The Black Sex Master: […] me, I get me. But not the version I thru...
- #bgb10: Do the Kids Not Read Anymore? » Karsh Writes: [...] Anthony over at The Black Sex Master posed a...
- Diego: Just now seeing this...I'm clearly late and have ...
- Talk About Sex – 104: Me and Mr. Jones Part 2 | The Black Sex Master: [...] part 2 (Part 1 here) Mr. Jones and I continu...
- Tuesday | The Black Sex Master: [...] racism. I wanted to say, “Tell them to...