In this episode of Talk About Sex, three black gay men debate the politics of representation and the future of diversity in media. Editorial note: I apologize if you have any audio issues. And there was copious amounts of wine, so there’s that. Show notes & links: The Real Homophobes of ATL top three favorite […]
Because I used to work in the industry, I don’t use the term “porn star” lightly. It’s work. Hard work. And the kids confuse someone who has sex on screen with someone who takes pride in their work on screen and off. T. Malone is a porn star. Arguably the most accomplished bottom in Blatino […]
I’m verse. ::hysterical laughter:: I’m verse! Gay Tops & Bottoms (AconnectionTV) My boy had a girlfriend just like this who couldn’t take dick. Now he’s fuckin a MAN that can. commenter Winston08 – girlfriend can’t handle deep black dick (NSFW) Brazen Hussy. commenter BlueberriesForMe – This is the Canada’s Bobsledding Team (JoeMyGod) All that money […]
When I think about the highlights of last year, they all involve connecting with people who inspire me. I’m really big on energy these days and decided to make it the centerpiece of my rules of engagement for 2014. Each month I’m required to actively seek out a unique experience, preferably something new. I tend […]
Benetton Unhate campaign Karsh is BACK! In this episode we talk about goals for the new year, gay representation and the politics of porn. Show notes & links: update on Q1 boyfriend goals Is Discrimination on Grindr Killing Gay Sex? He didn’t like the article CA Podcast #8 – Sex & Dating Roundtable Discussion Atlanta: […]
In this episode, it’s NYC vs. ATL as I talk with Karsh, the black gay blogger himself. We reflect on love, lust and liberty in our respective cities. Originally recorded in August 2013. Show notes & links: the state of NYC gay nightlife Splash closing Will Sofrito gay dating racism Strange Days (one of my favorite movies) […]
Don’t Drake and Drive kids! (video taken down, but trust me it was amazing) what. the. hell? I feel like I just drunk stumbled into homo Narnia. strange4sumchange – The Mall (NSFW) Shout out to the lady who shouts “YOU BETTA SHUT UP!” in church instead of “Hallelujah!” and “Amen!” like normal people. vinabean via […]
“Frenchie, I really don’t feel like going out tonight.” My dorm mate was harassing me to go party. At the White spot no less! Heaven, the twink club was down the street and we were on break in between semesters. I had only been a few times before and hated it every time. All they […]
(read on the steps of the NYU Office of the Bursar) Dear Dad, A friend asked about you the other day. I completely forgot I told her you had prostate cancer and she was perplexed I didn’t have an update on your condition (or seemed to care for one). I don’t know where people’s idea […]
Remember the documentary we told you about last year? It’s finally here and I’m happy to say it delivers as promised! Dear Dad follows eight Black gay/same gender loving men tasked with writing a letter to their father. They discuss aspects of manhood and how their relationship with their father (or lack thereof) helped shaped […]
- Christina Aguilera Should Have Done the Michael Jackson Grammy Tribute February 3, 2010
- Operating From A Deficit December 14, 2010
- Preferences, Pride and Prejudice (Part 1 of 2) January 18, 2012
- My Single Experience June 17, 2011
- Discover Your Strengths and Conquer the World March 3, 2011
- Talk About Sex – 108: The State of Black Gay Media March 6, 2014
- From the Bottom to the Top: A Conversation with T. Malone February 27, 2014
- Quotes of the Week – Love in a Hopeless Place February 10, 2014
- Inspired: The Rule of Engagement 2014 February 1, 2014
- Talk About Sex – 106: A Gay Benetton Ad January 25, 2014
- Karsh: How is it T. Malone has not aged a day? He still l...
- Hear Me Again On The Black Sex Master » Karsh Writes: […] Check out the podcast here with the show...
- Hear Me On The Black Sex Master » Karsh Writes: […] Check out the podcast here with the show...
- The German | The Black Sex Master: […] Meanwhile, I can’t even get the me...
- Review: Dear Dad | The Black Sex Master: […] the documentary we told you about last y...